Wednesday, August 31, 2005

BackPackers!!

To all the People back home!!
First of all it's nice to see white teeth again. Not many people look like pirates with gold teeth or the Terminator with silver teeth anymore.
I love backpackers!! They're instant friends. We all have this special bond. It's like long lost family members. We all help and watch out for each other. It's so cool and easy to get along with everyone. It's pretty funny because we all manage to have the same ridiculous sandle tan lines. People swap a lot of things usually clothes, books or anything they don't need anymore. Bodily functions is a common subject in the backpacker world. ahahah
Passport checks are great fun. It's the only thing we can really brag about to each other. I'm already obsessed with how many stamps and visas I get. Sometimes in the day we have a sudden urge "PASSPORT CHECK." I love hearing other stories. I get a good laugh out of them. It's fun because we now have our own stories to tell. One poor soul dropped his passport in a pit toilet and of course he had to go fishing for it. That has to be everyone's worst nightmare. I mean, you can't wash a passport so what do you do with it after it gets rescued. OOOoooo that's too nasty. The small dorm rooms are great. I'm having a lot of fun with all this. I love the yogurts, they're so good. Back to drinking a lot of tea. This is a little hard to explain but usually
back home you would see people sitting on benches, standing on the side of the road, chatting with a friend etc where as here they "SQUAT." Everywere. This was a shock at first. It doesn't look too comfy. The Sunday market was fabulous, I even picked up a goat head. Way beyond a butcher's shop. You don't see the balls hanging off of sheep and cow carcasses back home. Not exactly a delicasy.
I'll leave you now so I can see what else I can find out here.
Breanna

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my second time to this site. As I said earlier that I am very impressed by your posts and comments that left. I was in a hurry so not able to introduce myself. I am a single man, 50, and enjoy traveling alone. My last touch to Asia is job related. I got to this site by random click. I am hoping I will hear from you as my email is posted on my profile. Many of my friends have already begun at our ew site? It performs in a more secure manner and is certainly monitored closely. It is also a free web base site and I think so many of my friends here would enjoy it, as so many have already joined me.

Clicking the link on my profile will take you to my site but at this time you will not see much as I have my site under ontacts only?and etwork only? All you have to do is sign on with a name of your own (it free) and send me a message that you would like to be part of my contact list. There I will add you and we can begin again with sharing little bits of our lives through photos and LOTS MORE!

I look forward to hearing from you either way, and hope the lovely comments that appear on this page will appear on my page soon. I like meeting people and this is all about my life. If you like reading blog, come visit my site as well.

Seamus from Paris

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home