Monday, January 30, 2006

Keep 'em coming!!!

Hahah, Okay you guys, that made my day! That's what I like to see. Great start but keep 'em coming. We know there HAS to be more of you out there so confess it. Thank you to those of you that wrote. All 11 of you are now accounted for!!
We worry that we may have bored you and that you are no longer interested in what we're writing. We see and do SO many things each day that we couldn't possibly write every detail. We each keep a daily journal for ourselves but the blog is for everyone. If there is anything in particular that you want to hear about, let us know! Ask us about anything. There's lots to tell......
Savannah

2 Comments:

At 6:02 AM , Blogger Vanessa said...

I guess after all those great comments, I have to make my own. I too check the blog every day, and thoroughly enjoy what ever you have to say. It isn't the same to hear about everything when you get home. So keep having a great time and keep writing and keep the pictures coming!

Love Vanessa

 
At 2:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys - it's Lisa... I must admit I haven't kept up lately - just seems I'm so busy all the time (remember that?)... anyway, it was Gord who suggested I read it at work - gee...I guess we know what HE does all day eh?... anyway, I've just had a quick peak and I'm all caught up now. Rest assured we're all reading even if we're not leaving comments. You're adventures and so amazing and completely unbelievable!... you're way braver than me! I'd be doing some pretty LOUD whinning!!... I'm sure this experience is making you an even tighter family and changing you're outlook on the world in a way that most people never get to experience! I can't wait to hear your accents when you get back!... now don't forget you've got lots of family back "HOME" waiting for your return!... we miss you! Have fun, be safe!! Kyle says hi to the girls - he really misses them!
Lots of love from Lisa, Gord, Kyle & Cameron

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home