Sunday, March 26, 2006

Pictures

For those of you that HAVEN'T already looked, we have new pictures up as of today! www.watkinstravel.myphotoalbum.com

Shean: You must be telling me about how you're feeling yourself, right, haha? I know that I am 2 months older than you but I feel as good as I did 30 years ago! I'm looking just as good too (I wish), hehehe!! Thanks for the comment we love it!!

We're currently in Kolkata (Calcutta) after our overnight train from Puri. We're all feeling good but it's SCORCHING hot out here!!!
Maggie

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I finally got all caught up on the blog while here at work! (not much going on today... thank goodness!)... it sounds wild and totally thrilling as always!... you sound a little sick and tired of things though. Hopefully no one was "really" sick with anything. I enjoy IMing when I catch you in the evenings - hopefully we'll catch up again soon... bye for now - lots of love from Lisa

 
At 2:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish it was hot here :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home