Sunday, April 16, 2006

Leaving India

Okay all you sleepy blog readers out there, it's time to wake up and smell the coffee!! After 5 months and a grand total of 385 hours spent on Indian trains we have decided we've seen it all and don't feel guilty to be leaving. We are being brave and adventurous out here for YOUR entertainment too. So don't miss a beat! We've finished the first year of our trip that we planned and are starting the next. Our original plan was to start heading East from India but those plans are long gone and we are entering Pakistan tomorrow and heading WEST......by land! It will start getting VERY interesting from here so stay tuned........we'll be moving quickly and seeing lots. Wahoooo, it's back to the road we go!! Keep in mind that comments are always accepted and welcomed(hint hint)!

M.A.B.S. the travelling quartet- subdivision of "Team 5". (We miss and love you Sky!!)

P.s. We'll keep you posted.....as often as we can. So don't worry
P.s.s. Watkins! If this next leg of the trip doesn't get you to the keyboard we just don't know what will!!

3 Comments:

At 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys manage to leave India FINALLY! I am happy for you all (esp. Savannah!!!) :) Your 1 year is actually coming! Wow... time goes by so FAST!!!! I am leaving in 2 days I should say... just want to say again "I miss you guys and take good care of each other!"
Savannah I had my hair cut today, and I am sure you will like that!
OK need to get back to my packing!
Hugs,
Sandra

 
At 11:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok i have to say something finaly! what the hell are you heading east for dont you know that is were the terrorists train and recrute (dont mind my spelling it has not goten any better). be careful with those loonys to the west.
love you brother / uncle Malcolm

 
At 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I can't believe a) it's been almost a year and b) you're leaving India!... good luck on the rest of your adventures - stay safe and keep the messages coming -even if we seem "asleep" we're NOT... we're following everything! ... in news from us - it's almost the end of the school year for our kids and KYLE WILL BE GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL!... can you believe it?!!... I CANNOT believe it!!!... I CANNOT have a) a teenager and b) a high school-aged kid - I'm just too young... WAY too young! Oh man!!! ... well happy trails!... love Lisa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home