Monday, April 02, 2007

Farewell again

Well, it's off to see Amman, Jordan and Ammon as well hahaha. I can't believe how fast time flies! I really enjoyed myself being home and visiting friends and family, catching up on a bit of homework and getting some work experience. Now it's time to hit the road again and see and learn more about this fascinating world. It's going to be a long day for us....first flying 10 hours to Frankfurt, Germany then having a 10 hour lay over then finally flying to Jordan, arriving at 1:45 a.m. Grady, dad, mom and I are all REALLY super excited....and Bre.....well she isn't too excited to be leaving Darrin, her boyfriend. I would have written more but we really have to go....we just dropped off our last load to the storage unit and now we are in a rush!!!
BYeeeee
Savannah and crew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home