Sunday, September 02, 2007

Breanna

Ok first of all this is the second time I am going to write this.. Uh, I hate computers, especially retarded ones that erase all my stuff.AHHHHHHHH

Things are going great! Making movies is a blast of course! But getting the reaction from you guys is the best part you know. Thats why you need to look at the videos. I loved running around and being crazy in the temples. Savannah and I got to scream at the top of our lungs, run down freaky small passageways, bolt around corners and crash into each other! Muahah! I can't wait to see it all put together.

Floating down the Nile River was something I always wanted to do and now I have, so I'm happy!! I got a great tan after being in the sun for so long. The water felt great compared to the blasted heat. I love jumping, diving and flipping off the bow.
Plus water and mud fights are awesome. Oh man, we got some great fighting shots from that now didn't we! The funniest part was when we were practicing the stunts, Savannah by accident kicked Rhiis in the nuts. AHAHAH SO funny! The things we do for the perfect shot! The nights were amazing! There's just something so wonderfully peaceful about sleeping in the open on a little boat under the bright stars that shine above. The shooting stars are so pretty. Talk about beautiful! Yey, make a wish!

The people in Luxor are annoying. Always trying to rip off the tourists. Well, watch out we fight back lol. The guys are always staring, uuuhh. Constantly asking if we want to marry them, make kissing noises, sneaking pictures and the ones who have the nerve to grab some rump get taught a serious lesson by the bodyguards in the group. They anhilated this one guy, for doing that already. I'm sure that guy will think twice next time.

I'm going to be random for a second but this just popped in my head. What's something you wouldn't/couldn't live without? Now skip the air, water, food and...obvious stuff.. I'll say music. Music is everything. It brings out so much in people I think. I'd go crazy without it. Ok you all should know by now that I love to quote movies and songs so here is a famous one from Lion King. "There's more to see then can ever be seen. More to do then can ever be done. There's far too much to take in and to find then can ever be found" etc etc Hah At least we try right! There's so much history here its hard to grasp it all. That's how life is I guess.

Right now though, I'm really missing home and everyone there. Don't think I don't think of you guys cuz I do. I've also been stretching lots still, I miss gymnastics, dance and cheerleading so much, I'm definately getting back in to all that when I get home when I know I will be there for a while, if you know what I mean.

Ok i'm going to say it.. I think its about time to leave Egypt, I want to hit the road again. I need more stamps in that dang passport. Hahah!!
Breanna

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ammon,
Noted a link on your page that said "watch the Watkins" when you link to it it takes you to a paypal site with an email of
"watkins4travel@yahoo.com", is this you, and what is it for? If not someone is boosting your site.

Bear

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger The Watkins said...

Yeah, that's the trip email that we set up for the group of us. Of course most of our friends have our individual accounts.
Ammon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home