Saturday, September 22, 2007

Bye Bye Egypt

Yes, we really are leaving in the morning to fly to Brussels, then on to Morocco the next day. Our time in Egypt has had mixed view from our little group. Personally I have enjoyed my time. We got to see so much and learn a great deal about ancient Egyptian history. 3 friends join our craziness some even twice, and most importantly we got to meet Rhiis. Making videos with Rhiis for all of you to see, was a highlight, not only was it a fun way for us to explore Egypt, but also a great idea for giving you information. We are really going to miss Rhiis until he can find some resources and catch up with us. We also managed to get ourselves into a total of 22 commercials, movies and soap operas. Its typical though, as soon as we booked our flight out of here, we got a call for 2 up coming movies which begin on Tues and last many weeks. It would be worth staying for the money, but we are restless and certain members of the group really want to move on..... We may come back to Cairo if we get some really big offers that we can't refuse.
The weather is so much cooler these days and I love it, we can actually put on a sheet to sleep at night now!!! I am looking forward to seeing the West of this continent, and hope that you keep posted and enjoy it with us. Be safe and happy, we are
Maggie the Mom

2 Comments:

At 12:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ahem.

Facts: it's been almost 24 hours since you've left. The cleaning lady stole my vegetables. Buttermilk just ain't the same. I had to change rooms. There is no word that rhymes with "orange." I managed to sleep 12 hours straight.

I miss you all!

Love,
Rhiis L-W ;)

 
At 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom I am happy to see you write again. I am happy to see you happy. I just have nothing much to add on and say, but truely deadly I miss you.
love,
Sandra

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home