Thursday, March 10, 2011

Starting the countdown

I have now officially gotten into countdown mode and am thinking mostly about leaving Australia. I have spent the last few weeks organizing the next stage and things have certainly changed from what I had originally thought I'd be doing after my time here was up. I won't be leaving Australia for another 2 months (May 7th) but I have recently bought a total of 7 flights so it's just a matter of working and waiting.
The plan thus far is to go to Melbourne for a few days to visit Sandra before flying back to the Philippines (via quick stops in KL and Singapore to say hi to friends). I'll be in the Philippines for 3 weeks before flying to Europe to meet up with Savannah and the parents for June and July before returning home to go to Sky's wedding.
I have some ideas for what to do after that but I'm still open to suggestions (other than the suggestion to settle down!). Australia was my taste of settling a bit and I can tell you I am very, very excited to get moving again. I don't like the taste of sitting still for long.
Ammon

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ammon,
I don't think you need to settle down, but I do think you need someone to share all this with, someone who wants the adventure....sorry your Mom's taken. LOL.

Still Hanging Out
Still the Last One Standing!!
Big Bear Hugs
The Bear

 
At 1:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO MADE THE KAYAK ?????? Please find out.

The Bear

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home