Thursday, August 16, 2012

Book and Website


Once again, it has been far too long since I’ve made my presence here. Perhaps this is because my life has become significantly more boring since the trip or it has continued to be overwhelmingly crazy. I know it is very cliché to say, but I cannot believe how fast time flies! It’s been nearly four years since I flew home from Egypt, ending a family trip of a lifetime to start yet another new beginning. But time was not wasted as I have continued to explore the globe (over twenty countries since that time), finished my highschool, learned a bit of Dutch and started the next big thing, my memoir series Sihpromatum! I am so happy to announce that today, August 16th, 2012 marks two years exactly since I sat down and began day 1 of writing my book. There’s been a countless number of times in the seven years since we started talking about writing a book about our family’s travels that I thought it would never happen. But with all the incredible support and encouragement directed at me, I really pulled it off. I cannot express in words how absolutely thrilled I am that I actually did it. I am so proud of myself.The book is titled “Sihpromatum – I Grew my Boobs in China” by Savannah Grace. It is currently being formatted for eBook and having the interior design applied. It should be available on Barnes and Noble, Kindle and Kobo by the end of this week as an eBook. In 1-2 weeks it will also be available on the ibookstore for Ipads and in paperback on Amazon. I will be printing my own batch of paperbacks which I will be able to sign for anyone who wants to order directly from me. Those will arrive in Vancouver within the time I am in Vancouver from September/October. I could not have done any of this without all of the support and encouragement I have received. I can’t tell you how big an impact kind words have and believing in someone who’s following a dream. You have all made it possible for my dream to come true! Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you.In the meantime, Mom has made a website for the book which has thousands of photos. Go check it out, it’s pretty great! I will let you know the moment the book is out for sale. This is a very exciting time for me. Savannahwww.sihpromatum.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home